It's likely that your reader is certainly going through the essay that is entire he just isn't bored.
After you have written the content of one's essay, double check if the writing is in line with the basic rules of expository writing. There must be no opinions or biased facts in expository writing.
- Perhaps you have written a clear thesis statement?
- Could be the message clear enough when it comes to readers?
- Can readers acquire complete knowledge on the topic by reading your essay?
- Perhaps you have covered all of the components of your topic in the essay?
- May be the essay in accordance with the essay outline?
- Any kind of irrelevant details in this content?
- Perform some transition words between paragraphs make sense to the reader?